If you do not agree to this Policy or any part thereof, please do not use/ access the Website or any part thereof.
COLLECTION OF USER PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Website, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time by explicitly seeking permissions from YOU to get the required information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and Services. This allows us to provide services and features that meets your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier and to improve the Services provided by us. More importantly, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving the aforementioned purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, to avail our Services, you must provide us with certain basic information required to provide customized services. The information we collect from you, inter alia, includes:
- your full name;
- mailing address;
- postal code;
- phone number;
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
Wherever possible, we indicate the mandatory and the optional fields. You always have the option to not provide any information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
COLLECTION OF OTHER NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
We use the information to:
- a. resolve disputes;
- b. troubleshoot problems;
- c. help promote a safe service;
- d. analytical analysis;
- e. marketing and promotional purposes including sending you promotional SMS, Email and Whatsapp;
- f. measure consumer interest and satisfaction in our products and services;
- g. inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- h. customize your experience;
- i. detect and protect us against suspicious or illegal activity, fraud and other criminal activity;
- j. enforce our terms and conditions;
- k. improvement of our services and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
The intended purpose of collecting information provided by you is to:
- a. establish identity and verify the same;
- b. to facilitate your KYC;
- c. monitor, improve and administer our Website;
- d. provide our service i.e. perform credit profiling for the purpose of facilitating loans to You.
- e. design and offer customized products and services offered by our lending partners;
- f. analyse how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
- g. send communications notifications, information regarding the products or services requested by You or process queries and applications that You have made on the Website;
- h. manage Our relationship with You and inform You about other products or services We think You might find of some use;
- i. conduct data analysis in order to improve the Services / Products provided to the User;
- j. use the User information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
- k. conduct KYC for our third party lending partners based on the information shared by the User;
- l. use the User information in other ways permitted by law to enable You to take financial services from our lending partners.
We will use and retain the information for such periods as necessary to provide You the Services on the Website, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We will share Your information with only our registered third parties including our regulated lending partners for provision of Services on the Website. We will share Your information with third parties only in such manner as described below:
- a. We disclose and share Your information with the lending partners and our third party partners for facilitation of a loan or facility or line of credit;
- b. We share Your information with our third party partners in order to conduct data analysis in order to serve You better and provide Services on our Website;
- d. We will disclose the data / information provided by a User with other technology partners to track how the User interact with the Website on Our behalf.
- e. We and our affiliates may share Your information with another business entity should we (or our assets) merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business for continuity of business. Should such a transaction occur than any business entity (or the new combined entity) receiving any such information from Us shall be bound by this Policy with respect to your information.
- f. We will disclose the information to our third party technology and credit partners to perform credit checks and credit analysis like Credit Bureaus or third party data source providers;
- g. We will share Your information under a confidentiality agreement with the third parties and restrict use of the said Information by third parties only for the purposes detailed herein. We warrant that there will be no unauthorised disclosure of your information shared with third parties.
- h. By using the Website, you hereby grant your consent to the Company to share/disclose your Personal Information (i) To the concerned third parties in connection with the Services; and (ii) With the governmental authorities, quasi-governmental authorities, judicial authorities and quasi-judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws of India.
In case we use or disclose your information for any purpose not specified above, we will take your explicit consent.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION / CONTACTING US
At any point of time Users can choose to edit/modify or delete/withdraw any Personal Information shared for use of the Website. Please note that deleting or withdrawing information may affect the Services we provide to you. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the Company.
The Website intends to protect your information and to maintain its accuracy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We also require that our registered third party service providers protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under control. We endeavour to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by you.
We aim to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold, including:
- a. We offer security feature like an OTP verification to help you protect your account;
- b. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations;
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website links to other websites that may collect information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. With this Policy we’re only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by Us. If You visit any websites through the links on the Website, please ensure You go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices, and their policies might be different from this Policy and We do not have control over any of their policies neither do we have any liability in this regard.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below for your reference:
Name: Mr. Nickson Singh
Address: Unofin Technology Solutions Private Limited,
317/276, 3rd Floor, Saidulajab, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
Email: [email protected]
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 19:00)